2000 Ford Econoline Cargo Consumer Review: Great Van Very Strong & Reliab

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo - Consumer Review

E-350 Super Duty Cargo Van (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Great Van Very Strong & Reliable
By Mike G. on

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-350 Super Duty 3dr Ext Van

This van is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is the strongest, toughest, and rides like a dream. After 98,000 miles it is still like a new van other than a few minor blemishes caused by me. The paint still shines and it looks like a new van in spite of it being five years old. It is comfortable to drive and is very reliable. While changing the brake pads today I had a chance to look around under the frame and this is no real rust to speak of. I have seen brand new vehicles with as much oxidation on the metal surfaces. I don't know what Ford is doing with their super duty vans, but it is great!

The frame is solid, the motor is strong under load, and the drive train is fantastic. One sweet work vehicle.

Would someone build a van with seats that are more comfortable for long trips. I want adjustable lumbar suport and six-way power seats in my van too! And, can you do it so it can tilt back with leg room even with the restrictive metal divider behind the seat?