2000 Ford Econoline Cargo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Econoline Cargo model:
Fine camper
By Canoe jim on 10/31/06 17:19 PM (PST)

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-250 3dr Ext Van

This is my 3rd van which we make into a camper and drive about 15,000 miles a year. Been to AK to Panama. Great van, even better if they would make a square one.

Great Van Very Strong & Reliable
By Mike G. on 06/01/05 22:20 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-350 Super Duty 3dr Ext Van

This van is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is the strongest, toughest, and rides like a dream. After 98,000 miles it is still like a new van other than a few minor blemishes caused by me. The paint still shines and it looks like a new van in spite of it being five years old. It is comfortable to drive and is very reliable. While changing the brake pads today I had a chance to look around under the frame and this is no real rust to speak of. I have seen brand new vehicles with as much oxidation on the metal surfaces. I don't know what Ford is doing with their super duty vans, but it is great!

highway miles only. Clean, no dings. Goo
By Sharon Brown Hanns on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-150 3dr Van

gas mileage.Has side slide door, opens in back also. New tires, clean interior, well maintained. No mechanical defects. 66 K miles. Primarily driven by female and light loads.

ford e150
By doctor c on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-150 3dr Van

worst Ford product on the road front end problems steering clunking noises and a bogus esp warranty sold by ford the chevy is truly the only reliable van to own

best in its class
By Shokat on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-250 3dr Van

I have owned a whole plethera of cargo vans. I would have to say that ford makes the best one by far. Overall I would have to say that it is an excellent van for what it is.

Bitchin' Cargo Van
By Trent Collins on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Econoline Cargo E-250 3dr Ext Van

I love this van! I'll buy one again.