Used 1996 Ford E-350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific E-350 model:

Another great vehicle
By Alimay

1996 Ford E-350 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Van

We purchased a 12 passenger (1993) & loved it, selling it at 210K miles when it was still going strong. We replaced it with a 1996 & drove it to 181K miles (and still going) and bought a newer one (2006).

We have used them as moving vans by easily removing the (heavy) seats. We love being able to pull a bench out for luggage & still having plenty of seating. I love the underseat storage for shoving a box to throw kids toys/books into or for stowing luggage.

Our newest one has more cup holders (5)!

Energizer bunny of vans
By MMNIAC

1996 Ford E-350 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Ext Van

This van is our family bus, our pick up truck, our camper and more. It will go from hauling 15 people to hauling 8 people and 8 bicycles to a camper for a family of 5 with a queen size matress and 2 large coolers in the back, all with the flip of a few quick release seat locks. 230,000 miles and running strong.Super duty means super duty.

Rock solid motor, flexible seat / cargo arrangement, privacy glass

Cup holders, rear passenger reading lights, rear power outlets.

The best big van
By ChrisDavis

1996 Ford E-350 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Ext Van

We needed a BIG van for our growing brood - 9 children. When you're looking for 15-passenger van, the pickings are pretty slim. You can go with Dodge, Chevy or Ford. In my opinion, it's no contest - Ford simply makes the better van. We've owned this van for 6 years, and have no intentions of selling it any time soon. Keep in mind, almost any repair on a vehicle of this size will be expensive. The seats are big and comfy, even for adults. This van can haul a family of 11, including all their stuff, and a fully loaded trailer and never miss a beat. But don't expect much for gas mileage, at best ours gets 15 mpg on the highway.

Lots of space. Easy to drive. Solid construction.

Cupholders! Who had the bright idea of providing only two cupholders in a van desigend to carry 15 people?

Big and Good
By vegasexpo

1996 Ford E-350 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Ext Van

Great van for a family and Business.

Sliding side door - lots of cargo space

Storage space and better cup holders

12 passenger club wagon
By Janni

1996 Ford E-350 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Ext Van

My dislikes with this vehicle is that Ford didnt think through the fact you would have a vehicle capable of carrying 12 passengers and put in 4 drink holders in it 3 of which are located up front for the 2 front passengers. The other problem I have is the seat belts for the 2 center passenger seat always fall through the slots in the seats and fall to the floor and they are a bear to get back up through the seat. Other than those 2 complaints...I love my van.

I have really put this truck to the test when it comes to towing. I took it out west in '98 with 10 passengers towing approximately 5500 lbs and that van never skipped a beat going through those mountains. I trust that van to take me anywhere!

More cupholders!!!! Seat belts need improvement ie: better anchoring to the seats and the seat covers need to be better attatched to the underside of the seats.