Used 1996 Ford E-150 Econoline Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific E-150 model:

Ford Van
By Cruise Johnny

1996 Ford E-150 Van Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

Van has served me faithfully for 8 years of which 7 of those years I was in business and used the van every single day. However, for the last year and three months I have not been using the van but probably once a week or sometimes not even that. Therefore, I was trying to get an estimated value of what it's worth now and may just go ahead and sell it in the near future. It runs perfectly and looks good, in fact there is a gentleman that drives by here once in a while and has asked me several times if I was interested in selling it and I said no, not yet.

Air conditioning, radio with am/fm and factory installed four speaker system. Power windows, 8 cylinder engine ... has the power when you need it. Captain's chairs, very comfortable and tool bins in the back for a contractor or handy man.

The rear upper side of roof needs to be treated for rust and painted.

Econoline Review
By lhagans

1996 Ford E-150 Van Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

This van is definitely a family vehicle. It is sure to be comfortable for all ages and great for weekends away from home. Car had been very dependable with no major repairs to date.

My favorite features are the comfortable seats that recline with arm rests and the 13 inch TV with video cassette player to entertain the kids.

There are two improvements that could be made; of course better gas mileage and a shorter body for easier maneuverability.