1993 Ford E-150 Consumer Review: I love my 1993 E-150 conversio

1993 Ford E-150 Van - Consumer Review

I love my 1993 E-150 conversion van
By What is this? on

1993 Ford E-150 Custom Club Wagon 3dr Van

I have driven my vehicle both on the road and in town. I find that it is easy to maneuver into tight places. I have had 2 accidents in it and have sustained no injuries myself. I have traveled over 1500 miles across country and slept in the vehicle, the back seat makes into a bed, and found it very comfortable. I bought this vehicle from the original owner at 165,555 miles. I now have 221,200 miles on it and it is just beginning to use a little oil. I love my Econoline.

I love the tilt wheel and the fact that I sit high enough to be able to see more clearly around me. People love to be passengers, they find it to be a very comfortable ride.

This van has shades on the side windows. I wish they had shades on the back windows as well. I would like to have a clothes rod across the back and some way to have a curtain behind the front seat for privacy when sleeping in it.