1990 Ford E-150 Consumer Review: Van's Van

1990 Ford E-150 - Consumer Review

Van's Van
By Van-dc on

1990 Ford E-150 Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

This is a 1988 Model. That will compete with any 1990 model. In and Out it's better than average. Handling of the vehicle, is outstanding. This straight six EFI with Air, came from the dealership with a 4 captains chair type configuration keeping it ideal for almost any use not requiring more seating. It was custom carpeted and has been kept in above average condition. Anyone used to driving this size vehicle will appreciate owning this one. Ford's mileage since I have known of them is always lacking, and this is no exception. It runs an average city 8-10mpg on the interstate at 70 per 12-16.

Extremely low total mileage for a vehicle of this type. It is ideal for 4 people including someone who is handicapped for a comfortable fairly quite ride.

Where I live, we have oaks and I frequently have to clean out the leave from the air duct system. I haven't found a good asnwer to that. Otherwise, I just wish Ford knew how to make a vehicle that gets reasonable gas mileage.