Used 1990 Ford E-150 Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific E-150 model:

Awesome Van
By Awesome

1990 Ford E-150 Van Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

I have had this van a year and love it. Not the least bit of trouble.

I love the size. Especially when I pull up next to a Toyota Prius.

1990 Still Lookin And Runnin Good
By Dennis

1990 Ford E-150 Van XLT Club Wagon 3dr Van

I have owned this vehicle since it was new and have had no major problems mechanically or body issues other than initial water leak around luggage rack and recently started windshield leak (pass. side). I have towed with it, Pop-up camper and boat with 5.0 liter V-8 and AOD Trans. always in D only towing. A/c charged twice in 17 Yrs. Very little surface rust bubbling, just around front edge of hood and a couple of spots on rear doors. She's been a good one!

Roomy, gas mileage not bad for big beast like this 15-18 mpg avg. Optional bed in back nice for long trips

Van's Van
By Van-dc

1990 Ford E-150 Van Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

This is a 1988 Model. That will compete with any 1990 model. In and Out it's better than average. Handling of the vehicle, is outstanding. This straight six EFI with Air, came from the dealership with a 4 captains chair type configuration keeping it ideal for almost any use not requiring more seating. It was custom carpeted and has been kept in above average condition. Anyone used to driving this size vehicle will appreciate owning this one. Ford's mileage since I have known of them is always lacking, and this is no exception. It runs an average city 8-10mpg on the interstate at 70 per 12-16.

Extremely low total mileage for a vehicle of this type. It is ideal for 4 people including someone who is handicapped for a comfortable fairly quite ride.

Where I live, we have oaks and I frequently have to clean out the leave from the air duct system. I haven't found a good asnwer to that. Otherwise, I just wish Ford knew how to make a vehicle that gets reasonable gas mileage.