Used 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Crown-victoria - Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan

LX Fleet 4.6L V8 FFV 4-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )

No excitement!
By das66

2011 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car is surprisingly noisy at highway speeds and feels cheap. The road noise coupled with the growling exhaust note at acceleration made me feel like I was driving a smaller import. I was also surprised at how much you feel bumps during normal driving. It didn't have that big car ride. I will give it high marks for braking since it has four wheel disc brakes. The interior is just plain dull and cheap. I guess considering the majority of these become taxis and law enforcement vehicles interior design is not a high priority. My '96 Buick Roadmaster embarrasses this car in every catagory and thats a difference of 15 years!

Favorite Features

Braking

2011 Crown Vic
By deep_southwest

2011 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

From the first gen mustang, the full size Bronco, the 90's taurus, the 7.3 diesel powerstroke, and now the Crown Victoria; Ford has developed a reputation for killing the winners...Why Ford didnt throw a couple bucks into an updated interior, along with exploring options such as offering this vehicle with the newer Ecoboost and Coyote V-8 engines will forever be a mystery.

Favorite Features

Size: For a 4,000+ pound sedan, it doesnt feel like it. Economy: After over 4k miles, Im averaging 26.5mpg. Safety: Body on frame. (To those born after 1980, this means it has a boxed steel frame similiar to what most (real) pickups have today.) Styling: For a 20+ year design, its sleek and long. 17" alloy wheels ad to a sporty look.

Suggested Improvements

Dear Ford, Please bring the Crown Vic back! 1) Coyote V-8 (400+ hp @ 20+mpg) And or Ecoboost 2) Mild interior updates 3) Mild technology updates Guaranteed winner