2008 Ford Crown Victoria Consumer Review: Unbeatable

2008 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.6L V8 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

By eflatblues on

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is hands down the most dependable, well made,and has the most value of any vehicle I have ever owed. I purchased from a local dealer for 14,400, (original sticker in glove box @ 30k). There is absolutely nothing available tht offers what this car does for that kind of money. Unfortunately, I was hit by a drunk driver going about 15- 20mph while I was stopped at a corner. The drivers door took all of the impact from his 1989 Buick Park Ave. I was not injured and 3 weeks, a new door and paint later the car was back to me in perfect shape. Quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient, (20mpg mixed cylce) and unbelieveable safe. Why Ford quit making these is beyond me. Great Car!

Room, comfort, ride, power, safety and yes handling.

Ford - Update to modern standards, (like you did with the Stang) and Bring this car back! There are thousands of us who would buy a revised Crown Vic with perhaps a 325hp V-8. Chrysler will be no more soon and you will own this segment maybe even steal away Caddy and other buyers for big sedans!