2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
The best car ever!!!
By Marco on 09/27/09 14:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The best in its class, the best mileage I've ever seen for a 4.6L engine. Great reliability and parts a readily available. One of the best cars I've ever driven!

Great on duty and off duty...
By David Ibarra on 05/18/09 10:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

As a veteran law enforcement officer I have driven a lot of police vehicles. The best patrol vehicle is a "Crown Vic" I love it so much I bought my own. This is a safe and reliable vehicle. When you drive it, it is so comfortable that it feels like your in your sofa chair. Why spend thousands more for a foreign vehicle. I trust my Crown Vic on duty and off duty.

Love my big Ford
By Iowa Bill on 05/13/09 16:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just finished a 4,416.6 mile trip from IA to CA and my overall milage was 26.3 at 75MPH+. Took I-35 & I-80 out there then 101 to north CA and then i-80 home. Drove flatland and the high passes in the Mountins. I could not ask for a better car for the trip. Ford please do kill this car or it sister ships off. They are the best road trip cars around. Mine is a LX with the 224 hp single exhust and I never wanted for power in the hills.

Unbeatable
By eflatblues on 04/15/09 09:39 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is hands down the most dependable, well made,and has the most value of any vehicle I have ever owed. I purchased from a local dealer for 14,400, (original sticker in glove box @ 30k). There is absolutely nothing available tht offers what this car does for that kind of money. Unfortunately, I was hit by a drunk driver going about 15- 20mph while I was stopped at a corner. The drivers door took all of the impact from his 1989 Buick Park Ave. I was not injured and 3 weeks, a new door and paint later the car was back to me in perfect shape. Quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient, (20mpg mixed cylce) and unbelieveable safe. Why Ford quit making these is beyond me. Great Car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.