Used 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:

Luxury at a low price!
By Randy Swenson

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car has been week maintained with all records available. It has newer tires, new battery, all electrical checked and only 109,000 freeway miles. It rides and drives like a dream and has a huge trunk and plenty of legroom in back. The front seats are lumbar adjustable, making for a comfortable long driving experience.

Own two Crown Vic's LX 2001 & 2008
By J Coen

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Crown Victoria is an iconic car. For long road trips and four trips around town this car has no competition. The Crown Victoria handles like a dream, it accelerates quickly into merging traffic on the freeway, it's a joy drive. It was a disappointment to see Ford just continue this car in 2011. I don't think that there will be another vehicle as reliable, as comfortable, or as cheap to operate As a Crown Victoria. There will be many on the road for the years to come because this powertrain has a long life. Parts are easy to obtain and repairs are relatively cheap and straightforward.

The best car ever!!!
By Marco

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The best in its class, the best mileage I've ever seen for a 4.6L engine. Great reliability and parts a readily available. One of the best cars I've ever driven!

Everything!

Nothing, why change what's already perfect! Not discontinuing this car would be my suggestion!

Great on duty and off duty...
By David Ibarra

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

As a veteran law enforcement officer I have driven a lot of police vehicles. The best patrol vehicle is a "Crown Vic" I love it so much I bought my own. This is a safe and reliable vehicle. When you drive it, it is so comfortable that it feels like your in your sofa chair. Why spend thousands more for a foreign vehicle. I trust my Crown Vic on duty and off duty.

Comfort and a safe vehicle.

none

Love my big Ford
By Iowa Bill

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just finished a 4,416.6 mile trip from IA to CA and my overall milage was 26.3 at 75MPH+. Took I-35 & I-80 out there then 101 to north CA and then i-80 home. Drove flatland and the high passes in the Mountins. I could not ask for a better car for the trip. Ford please do kill this car or it sister ships off. They are the best road trip cars around. Mine is a LX with the 224 hp single exhust and I never wanted for power in the hills.

Room inside for a big man like me. Quite ride. Power and decent gas milage.

Better cup holders, like what is put in the Town Car. A bit more aggressive tires for the turns.