2005 Ford Crown Victoria Consumer Review: Simply Amazed!

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Review

Simply Amazed!
By collegestudent21 on

2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was definitely not planning on buying a crown victoria, my previous car, died a week before I was suppose to start college, i had a 2000 Toyota Camry, only had 98,000 miles and the car died. I got my 05 crown victoria from my grandmother, she bought a new 08 grand marqauis. I've had the car for a year and a half. The reliability has been great so far, it had 18,000 miles when I got it, it has 47,000 miles as of today, has not had any problems os far. The ride is extremely smooth, car has amazing power, i catch myself speeding alot. The seats are extremely comfortable, and lastly the gas mileage is amazing, on two different trips, i got an average of 28 MPG, I was shocked.

I love the radio and heating controls on the steering wheel, power adjustable pedals, automatic headlights, automatic parking brake release, just too many amazing features to list.

Don't discontinue the crown victoria, grand Marquis, and town car. They are amazing vehicles. I recommend them to everyone.