I love it, G/F Hates it
By Robert on
2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
Girlfriend hates it cause it's for old people or police. My opinion, I hate FWD cars. V8-RWD is the only way to go. Only car left around $30k is Crown Vic. Actually paid $28k for the LX Sport. Love the auto climate, huge bucket seats, and power everything. Soft yet firm ride with the sport package. This thing is a real cruiser. People get out of my way going down the highway. For the money and the options, you can't beat it. Luxury car options and size for mid-size import cost. Lots of room everywhere. If police trust them, so can I. No problems with downshifting going up mountains. Everybody I talk to likes the car. I would buy again!
Favorite Features
Auto Climate Control, seats, "Police Interceptor" response from people, Acceleration is average for the size and weight. Huge trunk, steering wheel audio controls, ride comfort.
Suggested Improvements
Add a tach (which I think they did in '06 models), Mach audio option, satellite radio option, heated seats, and for LX Sport models, add upper register vents in armrest for backseat like in Explorer/Expedition for AC/heat to get the air everywhere in that big cabin.