2005 Ford Crown Victoria Consumer Review: I love it, G/F Hates it

2005 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Review

I love it, G/F Hates it
By Robert on

2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Girlfriend hates it cause it's for old people or police. My opinion, I hate FWD cars. V8-RWD is the only way to go. Only car left around $30k is Crown Vic. Actually paid $28k for the LX Sport. Love the auto climate, huge bucket seats, and power everything. Soft yet firm ride with the sport package. This thing is a real cruiser. People get out of my way going down the highway. For the money and the options, you can't beat it. Luxury car options and size for mid-size import cost. Lots of room everywhere. If police trust them, so can I. No problems with downshifting going up mountains. Everybody I talk to likes the car. I would buy again!

Auto Climate Control, seats, "Police Interceptor" response from people, Acceleration is average for the size and weight. Huge trunk, steering wheel audio controls, ride comfort.

Add a tach (which I think they did in '06 models), Mach audio option, satellite radio option, heated seats, and for LX Sport models, add upper register vents in armrest for backseat like in Explorer/Expedition for AC/heat to get the air everywhere in that big cabin.