Crown Victoria LX
By CrownVic420 on
2005 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I bought the car a bit over a year ago and i loved it more and more since i got it. It has a bit of a rattle on the door and the cup holder but its all good. But the tape player automatically seeks if you go 30 seconds without playing a song but it works. The left shocks and struts squeak when i turn left which concerns me a little. But i think their ok. The seats are big and comfortable and it is very roomy which is great because I'm pretty tall. The gas mileage is good for what it is i usually get about 20 mpg in a good day and 26-28 on the highway going at 80.
Favorite Features
I like how big and roomy it is, and also i like the 4.6L V8. Its a bit under powered but it goes. I love the ride of the car. Its very smooth and surprisingly the turning radius is good for a yom kippur clipper.
Suggested Improvements
Well its a bit late for that since their not making them anymore after 2011. But i would give it more power and tighten up the suspension. Also i would add more luxury features and put a much more up to date sound system in it. But otherwise i love it and wouldn't change much else.