2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
By YK23 on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my car used. I have only driven it for 5 minutes and was ready to buy the car. Has plenty of room and comfort + the launch is amazing for such a big car. Recently did a road trip (1200 km) and averaged about 10 L/ 100 km (about 30 mpg). My car has a lot of mileage (232 000 km) and still runs very strong. I recommend this car to anyone. I'm 22 and I love the way it handles on the highway + people never get on your way at nights :)

Best Darn Car Period
By crownviclover on 06/29/05 00:40 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Crown Vic runs great. It has a lot of passing power on the mountains and easily passes any foreign competition. It gets good gas mileage and has given me no problems despite being driven up and down mountains daily. The car is always ready to pass when needed and offers great comfort for my 6 foot 2" frame. The car is the most reliable car I have ever had. I hope Ford will continue this basic car for many more years. I tried the new 300c and it cost more and has less visibility and not much more get up and go even with the Hemi. For the money, the Ford Crown Vic is the best car money can buy.

Great suprise
By great car on 04/30/05 10:16 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Suprisingly great ride, handling, economy, and dependability. The v-8 delivers a significant amount of power and consistantly averages over 22 mpg. Although a good looking car, the style is becoming a little outdated. I have put over 40k miles with absolutely no problems with the vehicle. I strongly recommend; comparability equal to luxury sedans costing thousands more.

Ford Crown Vic is best
By eli45 on 03/22/05 14:04 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love the Ford Crown Victoria. It is roomy and rides smoothly. My car gets 25.5 mpg on highway. It has great power and is easy to drive. It is red and has a great paint finish. This sedan gives you more for your money than any other car on the road. It is safe and has plenty of room to put suitcases etc. The best car I've driven in 35 years.

Crown Jewel
By bob on 03/10/05 17:46 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Ford Crow Victoria is virtually indestructable. Used by law enforcement around the world. It is well built, comfortable to ride in and drive. Excellent visibility with good handling for a large car. If Ford Motors discontinues this one they're crazy. I am decidedly one sided and will buy another when the urge hits. Till then, I'm happy with what I have and hope Ford Motors will continue the excellent work.

Wisdom of Solomon
By James Dean on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Only for the wise, best value, only for experienced human beings who are not purchasing a vehicle simply for the illusions of others.

BEST OF THE LARGE CARS
By PETE on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

CAR RIDES AND HANDLES VERY WELL, SOME WIND NOISE AROUND WINDOWS BUT NOT ANNOYING ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT. DARK COLOR HARD TO KEEP CLEAN. INTERIOR COULD BE UPDATED.