Not bad at all!
By DJCV on
2004 Ford Crown Victoria
Have always been drawn to the latest in stylishly designed imported performance cars, but finally faced the reality of the huge maintenance expense of such vehicles with the many miles I drive annually. After doing the math and looking at all the cars I could get into, and after thinking about all the Crown Vics that cops and taxi drivers drive year in and year out, it dawned on me that a CV LX Sport would be a good if not great vehicle for my driving needs. I love driving it! Comfortable; reasonably quick; very reasonable fuel economy; lots of nice features; roomy for kids as well as clients; and built pretty darn tough. I'm so glad I got over my prior hang-up about good ol' American cars!
Favorite Features
Steering wheel audio & temp controls; rear air suspension; monochromatic (Sport) paint scheme and 17" wheels; quiet ride; very reasonable fuel economy for a huge V8 vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Bring the interior design (dashboard and switchgear) up to present-day standards; make traction control standard; firmer front seats; reposition spare tire for better trunk-space use.