2004 Ford Crown Victoria Consumer Review: Best Car Ever!

2004 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Best Car Ever!
By Ottis Spunkmier on

2004 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my LX in May '04 used with 19,000 miles on it for $13,500. It had EVERY option except a moon roof and leather (not a big fan of leather). I took a round trip of the U.S. in it going from Fl. to L.A. to WI. and back home to Fl. 9,000 miles total in 2 weeks only. Car ran perfect, was super comfy, and other cars got out of my way on the interstate. Get Mich Hydro Edege tires, they make this vehile perform flawlessly in any weather condition. Vehile was just totaled out due to a driver of an F-150 running a light. Other than air bag deployment, there was no interior damage. The crush zones work really well. I will most likely be geting another, I miss mine really bad.

Fog lights like the Maurader, more space on the hump between passenger and driver (dash takes up to much space). Also DOHC engine, a memory button for more than 1 driver. And the biggest need to fix, the headlights. The headlight output is so bad I had to drive with brights on all the time.