2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Consumer Reviews 5

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
DREAM CAR
By ALLAN ROBINSON on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS EVERY THING ABOUT THE CAR IS GREAT.NOBODY MAKE IT LIKE FORD.

Get outa my way
By OkieDokie on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This big bomber is terrific. I do a lot of interstate highway driving and am plagued by the "left lane bandits". Well, no more. I come up behind other motorists and they immediately move over, perhaps thinking I might be a unmarked state trooper. I can slide on by...and get back to getting on down the road in comfort.

The Best
By hnk9452000 on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The best part of the Ford Crown Victoria is the engine it has the perfomance of a mustang.

my car
By jim mc cool on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i especially like the rear wheel drive and performance of the engine and the roominess inside and also the large trunk

Great car for the price
By Rook3300 on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Went from a Japanese compact to this car. It was a huge change. Lots of room and lots of power. The trunk is huge and could probably store all of the bags of a full family for a two- week vacation. The handling is great and it takes corners better than the smaller car I had. The air suspension works very well and keeps the car level during turns and on the freeway.

Best Crown Vic yet !
By Crown Vic Jim on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The new for '04 LX Sport is the best Crown Victoria ever offered to the consumer. A joy on extended road trips. Optional side air bags boost already impressive safety. The big deep trunk carries more cargo than most of today's wagons and even mid-sized SUV's. Rack and pinion steering is great, and the MPG has improved too!

NOT WORTH THE PRICE
By BANDIT on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

CAR IS NOISY- SEATS ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE -VERY FEW APPOINTMENTS FOR A CAR OF THIS PRICE. COULD HAVE BOUGHT A CADILAC SEDAN DEVILLE WITH LESS THAN 10000 MILES AND ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLD FOR THE SAME PRICE WITH A BETTER WARRANTY

Quality &Comfort Without the Hype
By HAS on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The C. V. is used for taxis and law enforcement because of their durability, safety and performance. My last car a Mercedes E class is also used as a taxi in Europe. Great V8 power, style, safety and comfort. Simply a good car for a very good price. A V8 Bmw or Mercedes will run you $20-40K more. As for the SUV craze I dont get why people give up highway performace for off road capabilty they will never use.

owner
By johnathan sexton on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

these are realy good cars. we currently own 2 but we have owned 4. this car is a classic and part of a dying breed of automobiles. i love its large size.

My Crown
By Rod H. on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this car to drive mainly on the highway. It is an extremely excellent highway car. For the size it gets very good mileage. It has plenty of power and corners much better than expected. (Don't try to outrun one of these in the police car dressing, you can't.)