Surprisingly Ideal
By Benton S on
2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I bought my green/grey LX because I wanted something more reliable for a long commute, but it turned into something much more fun. I'm from an area where winter takes over half the year, and have experienced a fair number of fender benders that haven't left a mark! Reasonable fuel economy and luxurious roomy interior makes my car a favorite for road trips, V8 power makes passing a breeze, and the spacious truck can easily haul anything I could ever want. Being a 20 yr old student, I didn't think I'd love this land-yacht so much. But no cops pull me over because they think I'm a ghost car, and nobody passes me for the same reason! Talk about added safety features. I don't think I'll ever sell.
Favorite Features
Comfortable seating, lots of truck space, plenty of power, and my particular vehicle is loaded with features! Overall, the best, most reliable car I've ever owned by far.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy in the city is disappointingly low, (around 16mpg) and the headlights are dimmer than I would like, as they've started to cloud. Also, it is a full size sedan, so it's not quite as appealing to the eye as a 20 year old would like.