2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
My Vic
By Stan on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this car since it came off the lot. I love it. It is roomy, comfortable, handles well with the handling package. A great car on the highway. I love RWD and V8 power and torque.

Aging car
By scooter on 04/11/07 14:59 PM (PDT)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Car has the handling and performance package which I feel makes it lively and more fun to drive than the standard Crown Victoria. But, the car is far overdue for a complete update if Ford wants this last big cruiser to continue selling.

I miss my Honda
By ScubaSteve on 01/27/06 23:14 PM (PST)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car with just over 21000 miles a little over a year ago. Great ride, great handling and excellent mileage for a V8. Now at about 45000 miles of mostly highway driving, the front end pops and squeaks like crazy and have already replaced the a/c unit.. Also, the CD changer croaked too.

Great Value & Performance but...
By Raymondo Galvez on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Good value, solid car. I bought one of the first Sport packages and this has definitely improved the overall vehicle. Load leveling and 17" Goodyear LS make for a superior ride with good handeling. Only disappoint was fit of exterior panels.

Great value in a safe, practical car.
By dave mccusker on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second CV, (previous was a 92) I chose the base model for the standard axle ratio- for lifetime and economy. It has new airbags and seatbelt features. This car is so nice to drive that we replaced an SUV with a car since nobody wanted to drive it anymore after buying the CV. It is almost fast, tracks well, is very quiet, and has good brakes. Our car also has adjustable pedals which keep smaller drivers away from the airbag and it has traction control that really works.

Affordable Comfort
By The Duke on 05/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great Car. Quite, smooth, comfortable ride. Great car for long road trips. Handles very well with the handling pkg option. MPG is lower than advertized for city and highway, but California gas is partly responsible for missing the milage numbers.