2000 Ford Crown Victoria Consumer Review: I love these cars

2000 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Review

I love these cars
By randysvh on

2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan

The car to me is one of the most reliable cars in the industry overall. This is far from a perfect car, but it offers features that make it desirable and most importantly reliable. Gas economy is way below what i think it should be able to get, and shame on FORD for not doing better in this department. The engine though is rock solid. The body seems solid and quiet. There is nothing tinny about this car. My car has the digital instrumentation and I love it. The AC is solid and easy to use. The stereo is good, but i have seen other models that were better than the one I now have. I have owned a 1993 and 1997, both brand new and now this 2000. Each of them had over 200,000 miles.

The digital instrumentation is my favorite. The reliability of the car overall is great. The engine is solid and it is a favorite of mine among the engines in the industry. I love the comfort too.

My first improvement would be the gas mileage which could easily be double. The next thing I would like to see is the LCD stereo radios that are now available. The car could have more horsepower. Handling could be better too. Improved feel of the road and wheels, while retaining comfort.