6th vehicle like this from Ford
By randy on
2000 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan
This car style and model was always my ideal car, and when I finally bought my first one I could only one another and continued to upgrade till I have the current one I now have. Although I liked my 1997 model better than this one, only because it had all of the options and it was everything you could dream for in a luxury car and the electronic dash, I just love with the exceptional features it provides. This car is a road car fit for a tall man at 6'5" and needing comfort for travel. It is a highly reliable car that cannot be matched by any other car I can see on the road today. Sure it is not perfect, but I enjoy this car and hope FORD does not drop this car; it is the car to have.
Favorite Features
Electronic dash, comfort, the performance of the V8 engine, rear wheel drive, simple but effective interior layout.
Suggested Improvements
Update the electronic dash to include more features, and ease of use, fuel economy, lower hood line, and better utilization of the truck storage area, like that of the '97 model and even more so of the '87 model, less side window curvature, current state of the art electronic features in other cars.