2000 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
4.6 liters can it get any better
By enjbriggs on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan

I always had my heart set on a crown vic, once I test drove one I was sold I traded in my dodge Neon and was the proud owner of a 2000 crown vic. At only 23yo I still get funny looks on road

2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX
By Officer_ndogg on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4dr Sedan

This is a great car for the money. The V8 engine performs very well, moving this big car to 60 in a pretty decent amount of time, and it gets decent fuel mileage. The ride is very smooth and soaks up bumps with ease. Handling is good for a car this size. The interior is very spacious, though the back seat is not as big as you'd imagine. Controls are a bit dated (it comes with a cassette player) and quality can be an issue. Overall, you get a lot for your money in a car that can outperform most more expensive vehicles.

A solid alternative to SUVs and minivans
By Trav on 02/28/02 18:00 PM (PST)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan

This is a solid, reliable, well-performing car. Get the Handling Package if you have the choice. I think you could fit a minivan in the enormous trunk of this car. It can literally swallow 10-days worth of clothes and gear for 4 people + 2 kids without having a single item in the cabin. The back seat sleeps one and the trunk could sleep 2.