2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
police interceptor crown victoria
By policeintercep on 12/10/12 18:29 PM (PST)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I would say the interceptor crown victoria is the best vehicle I have ever purchased. Very reliable and fun to drive. The crown victoria is the perfect "get out of town car". Long distance driving is very comfortable in the crown victoria. Lots of power and easy to pass those slow sunday drivers in front of you. I would recommend the crown victoria to a friend or family member.

Last of the good cars
By Randall1 on 06/21/10 20:30 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan S 4dr Sedan

The crown Victoria has been a solid performer. I bought it last year and put over 12k trouble free miles on it. Contrary to Edmunds editors, the ride far surpasses any unit body car I've ever ridden in. Handling is perfectly capable and I've never felt like I've even come close to losing control - even on icy, snow covered, rutted or choppy road surfaces. I owned a 1991 grand marquis that had the same road manners. Overall, the car is great and gets better fuel economy that my minivan. The strong frame absorbs jolts that rock lesser unit construction cars. I've owned and driven mostly unibody cars. I've driven countless numbers of cars due to my work. A large, full frame car is best.

Poor Man's Cadillac.
By CrownVicsPIsRule on 06/17/08 00:52 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I bought a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor In April of 2008 that had about 57,000 miles on it. It was in great condition and was only $4000. It's great for family trips and real fun to drive. It has plenty of passing power and is fast off the line. The engine is very quiet and the transmission shifts quiet softly. Mine is Performance White and looks like an unmarked police car. Cars tend to move aside for me on the highways and people aways drive carefully when I'm around.

Good basics, but needs some work
By CVPI2000 on 01/07/07 20:45 PM (PST)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I bought a 2000 Police Interceptor based on its safety and cooling capacity. It's a blast to drive, but some things need work. I bought an aftermarket console for between the seats for $50 on eBay- great investment.

excellent
By Poilice interceptor on 11/29/06 07:12 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I have a Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. This car is beautiful. It looks nice. It rides nice. It moves AND the gas mileage is not bad considering it is an 8 cylinder. I chose this car because not only does it look and ride nice but it is well maintained, majority of parts are new or have been replaced, it's very comfortable, the parts for do it yourselfers are cheap AND this car so far is reliable.

continued quality
By roscoe on 06/23/06 18:09 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan S 4dr Sedan

Upon purchase of my 2000 Crown-Vic from California CHP I was truly amazed at the condition that the vehicle had been kept in both mechanically and cosmetically. The vehicle belonged to the Executive division and saw no patrol time at all. The vehicle rides like a dream and i have had no problems with it what so ever. Ford quality is really evident in the production of this car. The only maintenance required is the usual oil change to keep the car running smooth. At 113 thousand miles at the time of purchase who wouldn't be surprised, even so much that the very next week we bought another crown Vic-p71 used from the California Highway Patrol for my father. THE BLUE OVAL'S BEST!