1999 P71 Crown Vic
By Robert Schyck on
1999 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan
I purchased my Crown Vic early in 2008. I enjoy the ride and handling is very good. This is a nice looking car with just enough style mixed with plenty of performance. It seems that every where I go people are always looking over. It's appearance is striking. This car has plenty of room inside and the truck is spacious. Driver's seat should be more supportive especially when driving aggressively. When I purchased Vic it had the very high rated tires. The ride was very stiff so I immediately installed new 225x60 Goodyear touring type tires, the ride improved tremendously. Even though they are not rated the performance is virtually the same, still handles very good.
Favorite Features
Performance and handling are very good, style is also very pleasant and even though it is a 99 it still fits today's market appearance.
Suggested Improvements
Really the only improvements would be an increase in base hp, about 30 would do it. Then again if it had 30 more horse power at stock I probably would still want more. A more supportive driver seat. Interior styling on base models is kinda plain.