1999 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
Great All American Car
By 2004co on 04/02/08 18:50 PM (PDT)

1999 Ford Crown Victoria S 4dr Sedan

I purchased a pre-owned P71 Police Ed., Crown Vic and have never been happier! Anyway, this car is very solid and easy to self service, engine compartment is nicely layed out- great for self fixers. The car has a lot of pep, really great handling, fast braking, can easily go super fast and has pleasent featuers-- need to mention that the trunk is hugh. I am a EMT/firefighter and need plenty of room for both people and cargo. Ride is very comfortable-- w/secure feeling, outside noise is almost eliminated but the engine has a nice pur when bookin it! Handles like a champ!

Inherited fathers car!
By Denis on 02/29/08 20:13 PM (PST)

1999 Ford Crown Victoria S 4dr Sedan

The Crown Victoria is an excellent car to carry six and all their luggage and stuff. I have a baby car seat, plus grandma and the kids. I like the five star rating in comparison to the SUV rollover problems! I can carry six people in comfort and safety.

1999 Ford Crown Victoria
By Dan G on 03/08/05 22:30 PM (PST)

1999 Ford Crown Victoria S 4dr Sedan

Great built car. worked at Chevy dealership and new Chevys don't even compare. V8 engine, 20-25 mpg, fast, and reliable. Have had no problems in the time I have owned. Would own another one.