1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
Amazing Car!
By youngelvis on 08/28/14 00:17 AM (PDT)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought my Crown Victoria LX with 84000 on it. Has ALL the options, including Memory Seat! Digital Dash, Premium Sound System, Air Suspension and Digital Climate Controls! What an amazing Car! Now has almost 300K on it! Original Engine, Transmission! I've only had to change the A/C Compressor and Water Pump! Have gone through almost FOUR Sets of Tires! Driven on 19 Hour One Day Trips with this Car! My Drummer calls it the "Flying Couch"! What a comfortable, yet quiet car. Gets almost 24 MPG. Tows amazingly well! Trailer and Boat!

Vail - Value of my crown
By Roy Vail on 07/02/05 18:09 PM (PDT)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is very comfortable, has a heavy feeling, stable on the road; gets near 25 mpg on hwy; has required very little repair (some electronic parts replacement); has some of the heavier features on the police equipped cars.

1996 Crown Victoria
By Easley on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Good solid car. Watch the plastic intake manifold (it splits and sprays water on the alternator). Also, the transmission can be faulty on shifting (it stutters between gears due to bad shift timing and faulty fluid).

1996 Crown Vic is great car
By mike_weiss on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My father got this car from a retiring cop in NYC. It is seriously the greatest car I have ever driven, and I own 3 other cars; a 2003 Cadillac Escalade, a 2002 Lincoln LSE, and a 1998 Ford Windstar. The Vic just gives me a good feeling when I am driving it.

VORTECH VIC PROJECT CAR
By Jason Wendel on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I'd give my Vic a perfect 10 even though nothing is perfect. When I am complete with my project I'll certainly make it viewable to everyone who would like to see it. RENEGADE VORTECH VIC *

My FooFie car
By Tammy Moore on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

My 1996 Crwn Vic was a preowned vehicle, garage kept and in EXCELLENT condition! At first I was skeptical, I drove a Ford Explorer and I was very attached. It took a couple of weeks and I was HOOKED! The power, comfort and quite ride was wonderful, unlike my 94 Explorer with 197,000 miles. I Love my FooFie car, I will never own any other model. We have 3 Fords in the family, all of them have over 100,000 miles. Now that is FORD TOUGH!!

Never own a Ford b4, nothing else now.
By Bobby D on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Solid !

my dearest rose
By adam roler on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

my 1996 crown victoria is by far the best car i've ever had. it is comfortable, reliable, and powerful enough to do whatever i need. i may be biased towards big cars, but my crown vic is one great cruiser!

Crown Victoria
By David M. Stock on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Extremely good handling capability and traction. Comfort for long road trips and storage for required items to make the trip. Has the acceleration from a stop to merge in traffic and from the flow of traffic to pass and return to proper lane. Highly recommended for those who desire comfortable ride in fast traffic.