excellent value
By johnwaynedog on
1995 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan
I'm 31 Very happy with my CV. Bought it a year ago with less than 80K, I now have over 110K. Set of bakes all around and minor issues. Around 30 mpg at 75-80 mph. Drove from Chicago to Ct back to Chicago then down to Houston and off to San Fransisco and back to Houston. Awesome gas milage, great storage, super reliable, and comfortable for excessive highway driving. I've owned tauras, plymouth, camaro, buick, sable, Olds, riviera, lincoln, yukon, f350, olds, subaru and this. No other car would I trust to do that voyage I did. Great value for a V8 Rear wheel drive. Gonna rock it till the wheels fall off or I hit mega millions.
Favorite Features
storage, gas milage, and comfort for long rides. Very smooth ride. Extremely quite car for over 100,000 miles. Spark plugs and wires took me 45 minutes to complete, very easy to work on. Highly recommend that if you find one with low miles buy it, it will last a long time. Plenty of on-line forums to help you with odds and ends. Car info states that it can tow 5,000 lbs
Suggested Improvements
Car needs a Tachometer, (so do the new ones) would be nice to watch rpms while driving. EGR valve gets clogged after 90,000 miles, egr valve is extremely diffucult to replace but very hard to clean out.