Used 1994 Ford Crown Victoria Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:

My first car
By cv_crv

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan

My crown vic is my first car and holds a special place in my heart, it even has a name: Victor. It was my grandpa's car, and when he died I had just turned 16 so I inherited the car, and it's served me well. I've put about 40,000 miles onto the car in the past 5 years, but I can't be sure because the odometer stopped working at 99,000 miles, and I think I've probably put on another 10k since then. I've had to replace the alternator and starter as well as every window motor, but other than that the car has been incredibly reliable. Oh and the rearview mirror fell off. My only complaint is the gas guzzling, that v8 burns through gas like no ones business.

Smoothest ride ever Reliable Great car for a teenager Great response time, accelerates fast

the driver side door plastic is trying to fall off of the frame The car is a gas guzzler The clear coat on the trunk has started to come off (it looks like car mange) It's a pretty ugly car but after a while it becomes kind of endearing and it becomes YOUR ugly car AWFUL IN THE SNOW

1994 Ford Crown Victoria
By MLF

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is my first car. I paid $2000 from it in September of 2002, and it only has 65,000 on it! Nice big car. Lots of power from the V8. Needs some minor interior design improvements, but is loaded with comforts, and just the standard Crown Victoria model comes nicely equipped. And, with my car being black, many people mistake me for a police officer! It's nice when people slow down and switch lanes!

I love the seats. They are roomy and couchlike, comfortable enough to sleep in. They feature big padded armrests. The headrest is nicely sized and comforatable. Also love the large trunk! Thanks Ford for the seperate clock!

Where the heck's the hood ornament? And the White Wall Tires? There should also be much more interior wood trim.