1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
Dad's old car
By Jeff on 08/24/09 12:40 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

At 87 years old my Dad decided he had to stop driving and offered me a deal on his Crown Vic LX which he had since new. I had driven it before and liked it although the Champagne color didn't please me or my wife. After 5 years I love it, she hates it. We moved from CA to ME and had it shipped since it had no mileage to speak of. Performance it great, gas mileage is good, and comfort can't be beat. I want another one but doesn't look good for me. Great car!

Just awsome
By big D on 10/02/08 02:33 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car to replace my Grand Marquis that got wrecked. I just love this car. I find 0 things wrong with it. It goes and goes where I want it to.

Good car
By Jacqueline Adams on 01/04/08 09:39 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and no one has owned this car other than me. I drove it back and forth to work and on a few long trips. This car has been very dependable and my husband has kept it serviced and it has been maintained well. It still has low mileage. This is a very comfortable car and it gets good mileage for a car of this size.

no cup holders
By jay jay on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Very powerful and dependable car. Gas mileage is O.K.. Looks very classy. Big and roomy interior. Get's you where you want to go quickly. Brake pads wear out too quickly, but are located on all wheels. Very dependable braking system.

Crown vic
By Felix on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This one of the best Cars I ever had .I like the big trunk and the space inside .

?
By Luke Saunders on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Great vehicle. I've never had any problems with it.

My Crown Vic
By Pepper on 03/08/02 19:27 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Excellent family car. Saved our lives in auto crash on 3/1/02. Seat belts and air bags(both sides) worked perfect. Averaged 27 mpg. Smooth ride. Safe car. Would like to own another just like the one I had.