Used 1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:

My first car
By cv_crv

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan

My crown vic is my first car and holds a special place in my heart, it even has a name: Victor. It was my grandpa's car, and when he died I had just turned 16 so I inherited the car, and it's served me well. I've put about 40,000 miles onto the car in the past 5 years, but I can't be sure because the odometer stopped working at 99,000 miles, and I think I've probably put on another 10k since then. I've had to replace the alternator and starter as well as every window motor, but other than that the car has been incredibly reliable. Oh and the rearview mirror fell off. My only complaint is the gas guzzling, that v8 burns through gas like no ones business.

Smoothest ride ever Reliable Great car for a teenager Great response time, accelerates fast

the driver side door plastic is trying to fall off of the frame The car is a gas guzzler The clear coat on the trunk has started to come off (it looks like car mange) It's a pretty ugly car but after a while it becomes kind of endearing and it becomes YOUR ugly car AWFUL IN THE SNOW

Dad's old car
By Jeff

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

At 87 years old my Dad decided he had to stop driving and offered me a deal on his Crown Vic LX which he had since new. I had driven it before and liked it although the Champagne color didn't please me or my wife. After 5 years I love it, she hates it. We moved from CA to ME and had it shipped since it had no mileage to speak of. Performance it great, gas mileage is good, and comfort can't be beat. I want another one but doesn't look good for me. Great car!

Comfort, excellent road car with very acceptable mileage

Some mechanical issues with ignition lock and electric windows.

Just awsome
By big D

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car to replace my Grand Marquis that got wrecked. I just love this car. I find 0 things wrong with it. It goes and goes where I want it to.

The motor runs awesome and has massive power

None

Good car
By Jacqueline Adams

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and no one has owned this car other than me. I drove it back and forth to work and on a few long trips. This car has been very dependable and my husband has kept it serviced and it has been maintained well. It still has low mileage. This is a very comfortable car and it gets good mileage for a car of this size.

It is so roomy and comfortable and drives very well. It still has a pretty good paint job.

no cup holders
By jay jay

1994 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Very powerful and dependable car. Gas mileage is O.K.. Looks very classy. Big and roomy interior. Get's you where you want to go quickly. Brake pads wear out too quickly, but are located on all wheels. Very dependable braking system.

Powerful engine V-8. Roomy interior. Power features

longer lasting brake pads. and cup holders would be nice.