1993 Ford Crown Victoria - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
p71 police interseptor
By jl121883 on 04/25/09 09:17 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan

owned this car from 93k now has 115k most reliable car i have owned never left me stranded. put in full synthetic oil and premium gas and my mpg went from 15 to 20 city have seen 25-32 hwy (32 to ok from sd when first got was drivein by my grandma b4 i owned but i hot roded it around alot and got 25 mpg when moved back 2 years later both trips my car was packed with as much i it could hold) driving interstate from sd to ok only had to replace fuel pump but even going out it never left me stranded drove from ok to ne before replaced just hard start when it got hot out. the stereo having 6x8 at the high midle of the door and 6x9 in the back made 4 great stereo upgrade capability and huge trunk

I LOVE MY CROWN
By I LOVE MY WIFE HOLLY on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan

WELL ITS GOT ME THROUGH THICK AND thin and its reLIABLEIT ALMOSTAS RELIABLE AS MY 1991 VW JETTA GL 1.8L ENGINE

PIG IN SNOW
By maarilyn on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan

OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT CROWN VICS BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED IT IS A PIG IN BAD WEATHER?? EVERY YEAR THEY CLAIM TO FIX THAT PROBLEM, BUT NEVER DO. MY SON JUST TOTALLED THE CAR LAST WEEK, ALTHOUGH HE WAS NOT SPEEDING, IT WAS RAINING AND THE CAR FISHTAILED WHEN HE STEPPED ON THE BRAKES!

U.S. Cruiser with Beast under hood.
By quoizimoto on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Crown Victoria 4dr Sedan

Closing in on 600 000 miles (2nd engine). Rebuilt tranny twice. Experiencing some electrical problems on accessories. Last vehicle was an 84 Chevy Caprice retired after 400 000 miles - 305 V8.