1998 ford contour cng
By josh on
1998 Ford Contour GL 4dr Sedan
i own a 1998 contour gl it has been great to me 123,000 miles on it original tranny , motor it has been very well takin care of maintanice wise.its my work car it also runs off natural gas it is the cng equipped model. so i can use natural gas and 87 unleaded fuel.I love this car never been to the shop for nothing serious just oil changes and brakes, tires routine stuff.great gas milage for one. even better with the bi fuel when gas prices are ski high i use the natural gas cant beat that only 1 percent come with that on this vechile. if i got rid of it only because i got offered alot for it for mthe natural gas set up on it.i rate this car a overrall 8.all around good vechile.
Favorite Features
bi fuel mines cng package on it. It uses natural gas only 1 percent have it on them. works great and runs great on it. Keep it for ever as long as it last which i think it will. Built ford tough. the cng burns so clean in the motor its really good for it. Not this hybird electric crap thats junk.
Suggested Improvements
i have none its no mustang but is not a piece of crap chevy either, could have alittle more stock power from factory thats about it to me maybe around 170hp would be good for a 4banger.