The Other Girlfriend, the Car
By D.No on
1998 Ford Contour SVT 4dr Sedan
I was out looking for a 6 cylinder manual shift which at the time it seemed none was making. I had become frustrated w/4 cylinders losing power going up steep grade climbs. I wanted my next car to have some umph! I went to Toyota, Chevy, Honda and Chrysler.....nothing! I stopped in at Ford on a whim and saw the SVT on the floor. A salesmen came up and asked if want to take a demo for a test drive . I told him he could drive and show me what the car could do. We pull out the lot, went up on the freeway (315)and he pinned my ears back from the ramp to Ohio State's campus and back. As we were pulling back into the lot the salesman asked my impressions, I asked where I signed. 11yrs and going
Favorite Features
Number 1, "Get Up and Go- Go" the engine has, forget about zoom zoom that Mazda talks. 2 The look, it says I might not be as fast as my Mustang brother, but I'll give you a run for the money baby!
Suggested Improvements
Price and availability of parts, getting them is like getting repairs on a BMW. You can only get them from Ford, so why are the prices so high? Lastly Ford stopped making them just as everyone was catching onto the new kid on the block. Bring it back!