2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Review: So Far So Good

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid - Consumer Review

So Far So Good
By heidiho on

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's been almost a month with 1600 miles. I'm doing 42 mpg and live in a hilly area. I've notice that when I drive "with" the car instead driving like my old cars (heavy footed) MPG increased. When the battery activates, I go gentle on the peddle to avoid using gas. I'm enjoying the car very much. I'm hoping the technology will last. I only gave a "3" for reliability. Too soon to say. The only complaint so far is the isync. They can't understand my voice yet. It keeps wanting me to go to Newark whenever I say a town with an N. I don't care for the navigator but it'll take time to get use to. MPG will improve if u go easy on the peddle. :)

Using less gas! I love the keyless operation for the hatchback lift and doors. My keys stay on my person always.

Sirius radio is difficult to use. Not user friendly. As for the car none so far. I need to find out what happens when I run out of gas. Will the battery use get me to a gas station?