TimeWillTell
By researchpays on
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
The only reason I'm rating it low on comfort is the seats. Hard seats, even with leather. But all the cars I test drove had hard seats - Subarus, Toyotas, Hondas. C-Max Hybrid is a great little zipper. Overtakes other traffic easily. Ease of entry and exit - no banging head or knees. Good storage space (but no, this is not an SUV). I hope the C-Max will prove to be a great decision, as I spent the better part of 5 months reading articles, driving cars, comparing all aspects. My last car - Nissan Murano-2004 traded it in, before that Nissan Pathfinder 1996 and still running. My first ever Ford, so there is a lot at stake here - the Ford reputation. Ford, don't let me down now.
Favorite Features
Automatic seats are a must, and there is no excuse not to have them in all cars. C-Max has a great one. Good visibility. Good leg and head room. I'm 5' 11". Son is 6' 5". Both very comfortable. I am a big person. Son is fit. Very quiet. Interior warms up very quickly. 300 miles on the car, now getting 41.5 MPGs city. Color - Pearl White
Suggested Improvements
Add deep cushioning. No excuses. Good Foam is not expensive and not heavy. More foot and leg stretch room in the driver's foot box would be nice. You can't have too much foot or leg room, and this car's is pretty good, compared to others. Clumsy button pushing to get needed heat/cooling/radio, etc.