2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Review: No Compromises

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid - Consumer Review

No Compromises
By henrydrobinson on

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought red C-Max four days ago with every options but auto parallel park. It's not a long car and I have to parallel park about once a month. I love the C-Max. I think it looks so much better than Prius or Prius V and there aren't a million yet on the road. The red color looks like a candy red Corvette. Love it. Car is quick. Glass roof and huge wind shield gives amazing visibility in all directions, including up. Traded in a 2011 Explorer that was awesome but wanted better gas mileage. Glad I did. Just miss adaptive cruise control that I had on the Explorer.

Looks, sporty feel, great leg and headroom in front and back. It's an original look. Syncs perfectly to iPhone for phone numbers and music.

Averaging 38 MPG after 150 miles. Hope to get that to 40 and I'll be pleased. Don't expect to hit advertised 47 but 40 MPG would double my Explorer with reg fuel and still fun and sporty. Love it!