2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Review: Love My Weird Looking Car

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid - Consumer Review

Love My Weird Looking Car
By clovjul on

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had the 2013 Fusion and hated it. They put me in this, even though I was resistent. It is funny-looking (better than the ugly Prius, but that isn't saying much). And now I freaking love my weird looking car. It is fun to drive, feels spacious inside but is easy to zip around. The MPG is about 35 right now and I think I can get it higher. Not 47, but maybe 40. The seats could be a bit more comfortable, but I really love driving my car and am loving owning a hybrid. No way would I consider the Prius now.

The interior feels very spacious. The windows are huge, making it feel very open. Lots of room in the hatchback (for what it is). Fun to drive, good MPG, quiet. And I love the Sync system--have no issues with it. Makes the car feel more upscale and on front-end of technology.

Ford overinflates their MPG--more than others. There is no way their cars get what they advertise or even get close. Still good overall, but there is a lot of false advertising. Bummer because I want to love Ford. I wish more hybrids looked like sedans--these hatchbacks are really ugly. The Prius is the worst, but the C Max is strange looking too.