Love my new C-Max!
By astephens on
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I have had my C-Max for about a week now and I could not be happier. Still in the "breaking in" period with an avg mpg of 34.1, but I'm watching that number climb every time I drive it. I have had highway driving trips with 55 mpg and city driving trips around 47. With only about 400 miles on the car I expect these numbers to improve or at least become more consistent. Obviously not built for speed, but that's not why you would want this car. Still, with the combined 188 hp there's enough power to move when you need/want to. Comfort, space and fuel efficient with a kick.
Favorite Features
Really like the trip summary and the instant feedback on fuel efficiency. The hands free tailgate has already proved itself useful on several occasions. I am extremely impressed with the overall comfort and space! My friend is about 6' 4" and was able to sit comfortably (even in the back seat) with plenty of headroom. You will sit higher than you might expect for a smaller car. Everything seems to be laid out really well, I don't find myself searching for buttons or anything like that. Controls are intuitive. Handles great.
Suggested Improvements
So far so good. No real complaints.