Love My CMax!
By bevt on
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
The car handles beautifully, both in acceleration & braking; it's very solid feeling, responsive, and very energy efficient. After 2 days of owning it, it's already giving me an average of 46.5 mpg . I can also put the car in cruise control on the highway and set it for 63 for EV energy only. I was thrown at first by how much the gas kicked in because of the hilly terrain where I live, but after learning more about how it works, that no longer bothers me because it's supposed to do that; considering the mileage I've gotten already, it can only get better when it hits 1000-3000 where they say the hybrid feature gets really good!
Favorite Features
Great gas mileage, comfort, very solid feeling, easy to use, great hands-free phone, sound quality, cellphone sync for music/phone, response for acceleration/ease of braking. I'm a large woman, but it's still very comfortable, sits up high for easy getting in and out of the car, and has plenty of space for this 68 yr old woman. Also, 2 men 5'11" and 6'1" fit comfortably in front and back, with at least 5" headroom to spare. The console is easy to use once you know the system (like anything new, there's s learning curve). I don't have the Touch model, but the basic car is enough, & with the $60yr Sync Service, I can also get weather, directions, sports, news, beyond the phone & music.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing right now.