It's not a Lexus, but...
By norcalgirl on
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
The lease on my Lexus RX 350 was up, and I wanted to lower my lease payment and increase my miles per gallon. I looked at all of the hybrid alternatives out there, and chose the C-Max. Have had it for 2 weeks now, and I'm happy with my decision. I'm currently averaging 40 mpg with a combination of city and highway driving. It's fun to drive, handles well, corners better than the Lexus, and has just about all the bells and whistles one could want. My tall friends appreciate the headroom and legroom in the back seat. The interior is not as plush as the Lexus, but I'm saving so much money that I don't care. Voice command is great, very easy to use.
Favorite Features
Active Park Assist, rear camera, MPG, blind spot mirrors, voice command
Suggested Improvements
Add Memory Seats, at least for the driver!
By rflocks
on 03/20/13 22:51 PM (PDT)

I am having a problem with the hands free phone. As I accelerate I am told by the person on the other end of the call that the sound quality is bad and they can't understand what I am saying or I sound like I am in a wind tunnel. I have been told by a Ford representative that it is due to the noise cancellation within the vehicle and they are working on trying to come up with a fix. Obviously the noise cancellation needs to be turned off when the phone is on-just like the radio goes off when you are on the phone. Is anyone else having similar problems with the phone?