2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Review: Had it since september 29 2012

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid - Consumer Review

Had it since september 29 2012
By xlogosx on

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Well I decided to buy this car over the Prius in Worthington Ford of Long Beach CA, Ask for Sam and Ike if you go there. The Cmax hybrid had higher Horsepower than the Prius with the capability of reaching 47mpg, I've put 860 miles as of 10/12/2012 and my first time in the freeway I did 38-40mpg to San Diego California, driving at 80 mph average, in city driving at 45mph on a 40mph street I can acheive 47-53mpg's in flat surface, in my usual route to college with one hill on the way i've reached 43-47.3 mpg's, when stepping on the car and driving fast i reach 32-35mpg's overall, the lifetime for my car mpg's is 42 mpg's.

Mine came with the power liftgate, I didn't get the sensor to open with the feet, but I can open it with the remote, this feature is great, cargo space with the seats folded down is good to buy that 60+ inch TV, I love the 2 LCD screens in the speedometer, the backing sensor's are a plus, to eliminate distance guesswork while backing up, I love the blue candy that the exterior had.

they should make the sensor liftgate standard with all power liftgates.