Loving the C/Max Energi
By 1stpev on
2013 Ford C-Max Energi SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Just purchased the new C/MAX Energi. I wanted the fuel economy, but was concerned whether it would provide the power I wanted. I wasn't disappointed. Nicely appointed, this car drives like a dream. But be careful, no road noise leads you to go a little faster than you think. Had it to 85 on the highway today, thinking I was doing about 60. Seats are extremely comfortable with great lumbar support. Smooth ride, excellent acceleration - but very little storage space for long trips. You can go about 100 miles for the same cost of a gallon of gas, depending on where you live. The only downside - they are hard to find! If are lucky to find one at your dealer, grab it before it's gone.
Favorite Features
Fuel Efficiency Std. 120 volt plug-in Comfortable seats Lot's of features std PEV tax credit
Suggested Improvements
Needs more storage capacity
By digger74
on 01/23/13 19:50 PM (PST)

I purchased my ford c/max energi on 12/22/2012. I loved the car for the first two weeks that I had it and would have highly recommend the car at the time. However, the heater on my car isn't working and the Ford service center can't figure out why. It's been over two weeks and they have now had the car longer then I had it! They are hoping they can get a Ford engineer to come out and look at the problem. :( I'm wondering when I'll ever get the car back. I hope I can post good news about the car soon.

By drdan3
on 03/24/14 10:42 AM (PDT)

Sounds like bad luck. We've not had any problems with the heater.