Just got mine
By cgold13702 on
2013 Ford C-Max Energi SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I am generally happy with the car. I realize it is the first generation, but Ford could have done better. I ordered it with every electric option and yet I do not have memory seat, daytime running lights or blind spot alert. I requested all of the above, and apparently it is not yet available. I the stated electric range of 20 miles is not even close. I drive very conservatively and I do not get 15 miles on a charge. The ride and handling are excellent. The road noise is non existent.
Favorite Features
Ride, handling, the electric mode when it is operational. (limited electrical range).
Suggested Improvements
It turns like a truck. Very wide turn radius. It definitely need increased electrical range. Lack of daytime running lights, memory seat and advanced safety electronics is a real problem for a $37,000 car.
By cgold13702
on 05/01/13 10:46 AM (PDT)

My electric milage has improved considerably since my first report. We find we do best at 45 mph and if we can keep the AC off we do even better. love the car. a problem with the automatic lift gate has yet to be solved. Still trying to get the daytime running lights I ordered. I cant believe that a car can be sold in this country without them. Hope Lincoln comes out with a more upscale model in the next couple of years. My SRX lease is up in two years, and I will only buy a hybrid electric in the future.

By jhoxy
on 04/17/13 11:58 AM (PDT)

Had the same problem with electric range at first. The heating system in the morning uses a lot of juice (this is a problem with any plugin, apparently); turn the car heater/climate system off and leave the seat heater on and your range should increase to about 20 miles.