Great car with great features
By sanjay92 on
2013 Ford C-Max Energi SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
CMAX Energi 2013 with 302 option: Bought on Labor day weekend with good deal. Very good interior. Leather seats , Nice looking dash board, Plenty of leg room, looks very roomy, gives compact SUV look. Pros : 1. You can control lock/unlock, set your desired temp from Web or Mobile app. You can see where car is parked from Mobile app. You can schedule time to charge. 2. Sends emails or SMS when charge is going to start and expected time to finish. You can configure all kind of alerts. 3. Navigation,Phone, Climate Control & Radio Voice Commands works fine. 4. No issue in setting up Garage opener. 5. Car is much powerful than Prius and handles very well.
Favorite Features
Memory Seat. Bigger Trunk space.
Suggested Improvements
Cons: No Memory seat. No Spare Tire, gives some kind of kit to repair flat tire. Small trunk space. Only time will tell about how much it is reliable and whether it will hold good resale value.
By zsoltman
on 10/09/13 20:29 PM (PDT)

I hope this car succeeds in spite of the horrible microsoft mytouch experience I'm having. The car rides well, I commute 50 miles a day, charging at work and home which means my commute uses 10 miles worth of gas a day. I just got 1800 miles on my last tank of gas. The interior is nice (leather) and it is roomy in the head department. If the story ended there, it would be 5 stars. Instead. 1) My sync calls a phone number without confirming your choice is the correct one 2) My sync performed computer maintenance while I was driving! 3) After that maintenance, value charge has stopped working. The side affect of costing my $60 extra a month in electricity because I cannot stop the car from charging before midnight. 4) The ford service person recommended I update the mysync software with a USB drive. It took 30 minutes and in the end, All my preset radio stations, phone bluetooth settings were wiped out. 5) I don't want to have a mysync special account. It's my car, but without it I cannot troubleshoot my problems. Great job on the car ford. Seriously dump mysync and stop doing all this extra stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with my car getting me from point A to point B. If Ford does not figure this out quickly, I will have to consider another car company for my next purchase which just makes me sad.