Used 1995 Ford Bronco Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
By farmered3

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

My grandpa had a 1980 White/Red Bronco he bought new. When I was able to drive (15 years old on the farm), he sold it to me. The memories I had in that old truck will never die. My dad has a 1966 Ford Bronco (Red/White), a fun ride as well, we use it for pushing snow around the farms and for others. Works awesome. I eventually sold the 1980 to my buddy with over 225,000 miles on it! He still drives it today. The only reason I sold it is because I came across a 1995 beautiful deep metallic wine red, and gold metallic trim Eddie Bauer. I use thing daily and I'm not easy on it. It pulls everything I hook on (small dozer, backhoes, fertilizer spreaders, etc. No one could buy it from me!

Tight turning radius, Handles Well, Pulls anything, Dependable and Reliable, Fun to Drive, Goes through nearly anything, Easy to maintain and work on. This truck has the best looks of any truck period! I get compliments all of the time. It's had a hard life, but if they made it today, I'd buy it!

Honestly, non to mention. Mileage is about 12-14.5mpg which as much as it weighs (over 6,000lbs) I can't complain! It's rusting in a few usual spots (wheel wells and rocker panel) but with over 200,000 trouble free miles, it can not be beat!It's a bulletproof machine and I wouldn't buy anything but

Big Red
By big red

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I absolutly love this truck. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I would buy plenty more. I just wish that it got a little better gas mileage. But the little gas mileage is worth all the excitement that you get when you drive this truck. You can't find a smoother riding 4x4., and you can't find a better digging 4x4. Everything about it is so wonderful they should bring them back and everybody should own one.

just fuel economy

after 9 months running strong
By jay

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my bronco for 1500 w/ 107000 miles. I replaced spark plugs, spark plug wires, battery and the mass air flow sensor. it has dual exhaust so now it runs great and sounds even better. The heat and a/c work awesome. very strong off road and in snow, a little slippery in rain. there is rust over the rear wheel wells like other broncos. lots of room inside i drove 5 adults to a concert and we were all comfortable. i fit my surfboards inside and drive all over w/ my dog. I hope it keeps running this well. acceleration is a little weak on hills and gas is 14 mpg. so far so good i have driven about 9k so far and wit the parts i replaced i consider this truck a good deal.

room, a/c and heat are great. off road strength

gas mileage, acceleration on hills and braking.

Utilitarian
By Tim

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This 95' is my 3rd Bronco. I seem to flock to one every other year because they do what they do so well. Best vehicle I have ever seen in the winter. I pulled a 22' FedX truck out of the snow last year. The 351 has huge torque but the 302 is adequate for most. Add a snow plow and make money or the old lady next door happy. Drinks gas, rides high, and gets you anywhere. Can I order a 2009?

Simple, large interior. Take the top off in the summer, blaze through the winter snow. Purchase price 500 to 5000. Easy repairs

Rust in the same places every time. (wheel wells / rear tailgate) Weighs as much as a house.

My 3rd. FS Bronco
By Frank Nettles

1995 Ford Bronco XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

THis is my 3rd FS Bronco - My first was a 91 5.8 l XLT -Red / White - I drove it to California twice and I was pleased with the power and mileage / 17.8@ 65 mph Loved it. My second one was Aa 95 - Black & silver what a beauty ! I would still have it but my dad wrecked it in the piney woods SE Texas. The one I now have is my pet driver - 95 Agie red - clean interior and solid as a rock - My grandson & I have had it sideways in greasy red clay / mud - what a ball!

I like the Manual 4 wheel selection

I have no improvements - they (FOMOCO) should build them again !