1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
By farmered3 on
1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD
My grandpa had a 1980 White/Red Bronco he bought new. When I was able to drive (15 years old on the farm), he sold it to me. The memories I had in that old truck will never die. My dad has a 1966 Ford Bronco (Red/White), a fun ride as well, we use it for pushing snow around the farms and for others. Works awesome. I eventually sold the 1980 to my buddy with over 225,000 miles on it! He still drives it today. The only reason I sold it is because I came across a 1995 beautiful deep metallic wine red, and gold metallic trim Eddie Bauer. I use thing daily and I'm not easy on it. It pulls everything I hook on (small dozer, backhoes, fertilizer spreaders, etc. No one could buy it from me!
Favorite Features
Tight turning radius, Handles Well, Pulls anything, Dependable and Reliable, Fun to Drive, Goes through nearly anything, Easy to maintain and work on. This truck has the best looks of any truck period! I get compliments all of the time. It's had a hard life, but if they made it today, I'd buy it!
Suggested Improvements
Honestly, non to mention. Mileage is about 12-14.5mpg which as much as it weighs (over 6,000lbs) I can't complain! It's rusting in a few usual spots (wheel wells and rocker panel) but with over 200,000 trouble free miles, it can not be beat!It's a bulletproof machine and I wouldn't buy anything but