1995 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
Royal blue Bronco
By broncoman21 on 02/21/13 21:55 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XL 2dr SUV 4WD

I got this bronco because of a family member passed away sadley. I'm glad they chose this bronco. Its been a great bronco after I replaced the entire rear axle because the spyder gears were chewed up but so far its been good. I've got the normal rust issues on both rear fenders but luckily havent seen any on the bottom of the tailgate yet. Now im just adding accessories to it, and itll be one heck of a good truck for huntin season.

BlueBeast
By jared on 01/15/07 12:22 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XL 2dr SUV 4WD

I just bought this in order to get me through the recent Colorado blizzards. It has done its job thus far. Its 302 has 170,000 miles and it runs very smooth. I have had no problems getting through the snow drifts. It has WAY more room in it than I am used to.

1995 Ford Bronco
By Gene Barnes on 01/07/06 08:47 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco XL 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased the '95 Bronco new from the dealer and have driven it for 11 years (9 of those years were daily 50 mile commutes) without any major mechanical issues. I pull a 21' Kenner Center Console and on occasion a lowboy and tractor. The truck has the 302 V8 (5L) with the 5 speed manual (5 gear OD) I replaced the clutch assembly in 2003, but other than that only normal service maintenance and tires have been required. The vehicle averages about 14-15 miles per gallon. I still own the vehicle and am currently rigging it for a flat tow behind my motor home. At 17000 miles to-date, I kind of wish there was a comparable Ford vehicle on the market now.

bring back the bronco
By karvon on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

not as much room as my 91' but just as fun to drive power when needed i love it