1995 Ford Bronco - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:
The beast lives!
By Kipp8302 on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Great truck all around thus far. very comfy to drive, although there is a good amount of road noise. will take on about any obstacle. for a full size SUV with a V8 the gas mileage is actually pretty good (about 15 mpg hwy). plenty of space for anything you might need to do with it and short wheel base means tight turns and u- turns are easy. def had some manufacturing issues with body and paint prep for that time period. rust is very common around rear wheel wells and bottom of tailgate which has cause issues with rear window and body movement (rusted quarter panels and not supported completely and will flex). I have wanted a Bronco for years; finally got one and would buy another any day.

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
By farmered3 on 01/27/10 17:00 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

My grandpa had a 1980 White/Red Bronco he bought new. When I was able to drive (15 years old on the farm), he sold it to me. The memories I had in that old truck will never die. My dad has a 1966 Ford Bronco (Red/White), a fun ride as well, we use it for pushing snow around the farms and for others. Works awesome. I eventually sold the 1980 to my buddy with over 225,000 miles on it! He still drives it today. The only reason I sold it is because I came across a 1995 beautiful deep metallic wine red, and gold metallic trim Eddie Bauer. I use thing daily and I'm not easy on it. It pulls everything I hook on (small dozer, backhoes, fertilizer spreaders, etc. No one could buy it from me!

Best all around vehicle ever
By Scott on 10/05/08 09:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought used with 57,000 miles, now have 157,000. Great ride height. Lots of room. Great towing. Fantastic in snow and off road. Extremely dependable. A lot of people complain about mileage but I get 18-20 on highway and 15-17 in town. I use synthetic fluids. With so many miles i have been looking for a different vehicle. Checked out Explorers, Expeditions, Tahoes, Jeep Grand Cherokees, Subaru Outbacks. If I were only to use Edmunds reviews, I would buy another full size Bronco before any of the others. Ford should bring back. But from reviews of other Ford products, they wouldn't be able to make them this way anymore.

Ridin' high on the range.
By mac26s on 03/10/08 20:07 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Maneuvers parking lots like my Mustang. Pulls my 16' RV like it's not there. When the goin' gets tough in sand or up the mountain switch backs, push the 4x4 button. 2 speed electronic transfer case and locking locking hubs, wow! Room for 5 big guys + their luggage w/ stadium back seat. Commanding view. Up where I can see ahead and out of the collision zone. Stable handling. Consistent 15 mpg, sometimes pushing 16. 150K miles with expected replacements like starter, alternator, water pump, radiator. Drive train and frame strong. I drive it like a train, just pick a lane and cruise. I gave up squirting starts, frequent lane changes and G force turns w/ my Mustang. Florda truck so no rust.

This is a GREAT truck!
By rrobbben on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I just bouth my Bronco with 133K miles, and it still drives great. It's a blast to drive, started right up this AM when it was 12 degrees outside w/ a wind chill of zero! Lot's of space, and the 5.8 liter V-8 sounds runs smooth as silk. Only complaint is that most of the Broncos I looked at have rust at the bottom of the tailgate. Oh, and, that they don't make it anymore! It looks SO MUCH BETTER than the new Expedition which replaced it.

my 1995 eddie bauer
By derek ansaroff on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

my ford bronco is amaizing i have no complains it is fast stong and reliable it can go anywere i want with ease

Great SUV
By Jason583265485 on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I've owned my Bronco for 6 years now. In that time I've driven it 80,000 miles. It has been extremely dependable. The only major problem I had was to get the driveshaft tweaked, but that only cost me $200 at the dealership. I've never had any other major trouble in all that time. I put 32" BFG ATs on there with no lift and it handles great with no rubbing. With the bigger engine, I've had no trouble blazing through mud pulling a tent trailer. I wish Ford still made Bronco's. Now they have all these city slicker vehicles. It looks like my next vehicle will probably be a truck.

I love it!
By burtneymom on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I absolutely love this truck! My only complaint isn't even the vehicle's fault, but it is a little difficult to get my three year old and 6 monthold out of their carseats. O ther than that, my husband and I couldn't be happier. The perfomance, saftey, and reliabilty far outweigh the inconveinance of carseats! 10 out of 10!

Great drive
By jasejas on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Just a great SUV to own. Wish FORD would make more of these.

Whatta truck!
By Sexsayguy on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I have owned both new and used SUV's in my time, but this truck is by the far the best. Lots of room, great looks, VERY solid feel, and nice off- road handling. The only downside to it at all is the horrible gas mileage.